Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Testimony...He is REAL.

Hello dear family and friends! So glad to get to write today. The network is not
working all too good so I have to make it somehow fast. 
What I really want to share is something that has deeply and profoundly touched
my heart this past week. In preparation for the visit by Elder Bednar, we as a mission
 have all been asked to read a number of his talks. During my personal study one morning
this week I read his talk called Learning by faith. What was so powerful about it was afterwards I
 had the opportunity to ponder the things that I read. As I pondered So many wonderful
 thoughts filled my mind and touched my heart. I know I can't really express all of my
feelings properly in this writing but to be short I can say without a doubt that Jesus Christ lives.
 He is our Savior and he loves everyone of us. This church is His church. It is led by Christ
 himself through prophets and Apostles. I know that He is real. 

                                      Elder Walch and Elder Larson said goodbye to Elder Snow (middle).
                                      Elder Snow returns home this Thursday after an honorable mission.
                                      Best wishes...till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment