Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Oh Snail!!!


I am very glad that you enjoyed my pictures.  
Well I am happy . I love you all and would like more family updates. 
I hope you all enjoyed general conference! I was able to watch the second half of the Saturday morning live along with the sunday morning live. It was very good to be nourished by the words of a living prophet. I know and I can testify with all the force of my being that Thomas Spencer Monson is the Lord's living prophet here on this earth this day. I know that his counselors are called of God and will lead us and guide only according to God's words. 
Anyways, All is going well. My companion makes great food and in the market one day I saw some snail. The next week, we wanted to make Kontomere stew. The meat we wanted was fish. Elder Naawu also know how to prepare snail! We got it and guess what?! It was very nice. Really honestly it was. The pictures are of one snail. we out in five. So nice.The other picture is of The stew with boiled yam. 
I love this gospel and oh how it has blessed my life. I am here for Jesus Christ and the salvation of our brothers and sisters. I know that this work is divine!
Elder Walch



No comments:

Post a Comment