Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Enjoying life.


Because of time this week, my email will be shorter. 
All is going well. I am really enjoying life right now and am very happy to hear from all of you that you are well. I pray for you all everyday and love you each very much.
I  gave a talk this Sunday. On obedience! Na spirit de talk me say what ting I de talk. I go fi jus say Obedience and no wahala der watiase. Yoooooooo. Anyways that was a little something called pigeon. I'll speak it when I get home. 
Today for p-day I am going to play a game football so I'll score a goal for you!
Please continue to pray for this area. We are struggling to find serious people to teach. Some days we just walk from 10 to 8 and find no one. It isn't easy, but it was never easy for the Saviour so why should I complain. 
I love the Lord and am very grateful for all his blessings and the miracles he has done for me in my life.
I love you tons! Until next week!
Elder Walch

No comments:

Post a Comment