Monday, March 7, 2016

Obuasi...here he comes.

Hi Family and Friends,
So glad all is well! 
The weeks of this transfer are flying by. The transfers now are going like this: 8,4,8,4,8 and so on. This is because the MTC is extending the time for missionaries coming to Ghana and are teaching them small small Twi. This also means that I will be coming home two weeks later probably. Also I probably will extend if President agrees. Hope that's fine. Even if not sorry I'm gonna stay here as long as I can! 
Ok so this last week Friday was the first time it rained in 2016! Very exciting! Finally cooling the sun down. Today it rained again. This means the rainy season is beginning! YESSSSSS no more dust! 
I think I told you all last week that our proselyting areas got a redemarcated. we lost some investigators but have gained some. Also through our own finding efforts we have been slowly increasing our teaching pool. 
So this is the email from last week. The network in the cafe just stopped working in the middle. 

OK so news from this week: I'm being transferred. I am going to Obuasi to a new branch to be with a missionary who is only just out of his training. I am going there this week because of the Elders going to Sierra Leon. The actual transfer doesn't end until the end of march. I will be going to be the Senior Companion. At first I was very nervous and sad to have to leave this area. I have loved these people so so very much. My new companion is a Ghanaian from Accra whose name I have forgotten.

Anyways thank you all for the things you do for me. I am so very grateful for the love of you all and especially for the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ. I know he lives.
Until next week!
Love,
Elder Walch

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment