Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Thank you!

Dear Family and Friends,

Thank you so so much for all all of you have done. I have really felt the power and strength your prayers have given me. I am thankful for all the letters and everything you all do for me. 
This went by great! We have met and taught many powerful new people. I have felt the Lord's helping hand in every aspect of my life. I love this gospel and I love the Book of Mormon. I love Jesus Christ and am so thankful for his atoning sacrifice for me. I know he loves me and cares about me. I am so thankful for the mercy of God in allowing me obtain forgiveness of my sins. Without the strength of your prayers and the helping hand of the Father I know that I would be nothing. There is no power on this earth that could make me deny the things that I know to be true. I know that the church of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints is God's kingdom once again established on the earth. 
Medowo Elder Walch

No comments:

Post a Comment