Monday, January 25, 2016

"Medomu nfie apem!!!"

Hello Family!!! 
I love you all very very much.  
Thank you so much for being so kind to my companion. He is a great man and When the end of our companionship comes I will miss him dearly. 
Please let Benji know of my love for him and if there is anything I can do to help him please let me know. Alright so this week was very nice. Physically I was the most exhausted I had ever been.  the finding and contacting and service projects I could feel were taking their toll. There was one night where our lights went out around 10 pm and didn't come back until that time the next day. The room was hot so no sleep came. I didn't tell my companion about the 0 sleep for fear of not being able to go out. I was exhausted but I continued through the morning. I could feel sleep coming but I got up and we went out. After each lesson we taught I could feel something. Something felt as if I was physically being pushed or moved from house to house. In my mind and heart I was just excited. I was happy and refreshed and ready to go. That night when we closed our day and were going to bed I said my prayer and thanked heavenly father for his divine help that day. The second I ended my prayer and slipped into bed my eyes were shut and didn't open again until 6:20 the next morning. Although this seems like a similar story that many missionaries may have, it has becaome of improtance to me in showing me of the tender mercies of the Lord. I know, that as 1 Nephi 1:20 says, that the tender mercies of the Lord are over all those who have faith to make them mighty, even unto the power of deliverance; that the Lord really is aware of those who put their trust in him and serve Him in faith with a real desire to bring souls unto Christ. I know that I am not perfect and in many ways I am weak. As to my strength I am nothing, said Ammon, but I will boast in the Lord my God. I love this work. I love beign a missionary. I am so happy to be here. I have seen miracles take place in the lives of others in just this short time that I have been here. I will serve the Lord until the end of time and I urge you all to do the same. 
As the saying goes in Twi "Medomu nfie apem!!!" I love you all a thousand years!
Elder Walch



No comments:

Post a Comment