Monday, January 4, 2016

Faith is kindled by hearing the testimony of those that have faith.

Well good evening family and friends!
I am so glad to hear about all the letters coming. I have some one or two requests for the next package: Skittles, my Ghana food cookbook, the soups and stuff, and chocolate and fruity candies. Ok so this week was pretty powerful. It begun to be awesome awesome on Wednesday. I remember that day after proselyting I just felt a weight on my shoulders. I heard a whisper say something to me so I looked at my companion and asked what he said. He answered,"nothing" and went back to recording numbers. I thought it was strange and went back to what I was doing. It came again and this time I heard it say, " Talk to me". It came with a sweet feeling and a peaceful feeling. I knew the source instantly. Right as I determined to pray, my companion left the room and I was left alone. I knelt down and poured out my heart to the Lord in prayer. I can honestly say that the experience I had that night was the most calm and most peaceful experience I have ever had in my life. It was at that moment when all the truest desires of my heart just came rushing out. I remember that as I came I kind of had a testimony. I was willing to learn. I was willing to do the things asked of me. However, it was at this moment when I realized that some of the things I wanted really weren't all too important at this time. Some of the things I used to pray for showed that my will wasn't all the way aligned with the will of the father. I left from my knees and just laid on my bed with my eyes closed and pondered upon the words that I had prayed. They weren't all mine, But they were now the desire of my heart. I can now say without the slightest hint of a doubt that the Lord will always answer prayers. He is always there to hear us in whatever time we come before him in humble prayer. The things that the Lord showed to me that night I will never forget. The feeling of peace that came was enough to exhaust my strength. I testify to all within the sight of my words that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God and that they love us without exception. In the name of Jesus Christ amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment