Monday, December 7, 2015

Big Hug!!!!


Family and Friends,

Here is me giving you a hug!!!
Yeah last week I had typed up a huge long email and then the power went off and the generator overheated. I am doing fantastic! Training has ended this week but I am still in Nkawkaw... YIPPEE!!!! I love it here. Still with Elder Asabere and the same zone leaders too! 
HEY GUESS WHAT?!?!?! THE EMAIL FROM LAST WEEK SAVED!!!!
Yippee got it sent.
Ok so last week:
Monday: Pday. Washing and working around the apartment. Went and got pizza with Elder Vause. 
Tuesday: District meeting. President Cosgrave also came and did interviews.
Wednesday: Companion was sick.
Thursday: Companion still sick
Friday: All better. Had a Young single adult versus missionaries. We won 4-1.
Saturday: 6 hour long District training at the chapel.
Sunday: Found 5 powerful new investigators.
Can you send me The Lyons' s address? 
Ok lots of pictures to describe: 
THe Bowl with the redish orange/brown soup is fufu in groundnut soup with chicken fish and boiled egg.
The pizza is a large meat lovers pizza which I ate all of with 3 bottles of fanta. It cost 48 cedis which is like 12 dollars.
The one is me hugging everyone!!! 
Last is my new Ghana flag tie made out of beads.

Love, Elder Walch






No comments:

Post a Comment