Monday, October 19, 2015

I love Mondays so much! He remains a "man of few words". (October 12, 2015)

Dear Family and Friends,
My apartment is really probably the best place in town to live. It is three rooms with a bathroom and shower, two bedrooms (We share with the zone leaders) a kitchen, and a Laundry/Supply room. (Note: the laundry room includes no washer and no dryer; Plus the laundry plunger is inefficient for effective cleaning. There are tons of roaches here.
Physically I am very tired. Last week I got a cold and thought it turned into Strep. Its all gone now. Emotionally I am quite well.

No animals too rare haha I saw a 5 foot agama lizard the other day though! Tons of lizards. Millions!!! 
All of our investigators are super cool and progressing everyday. Everyone here though is named Either Bright or Mercy/Mary. its fun. We have about 20 investigators and our area covers 5 villages.
We make our own food. it is always rice and a fried egg. I love fried eggs now to be honest.
In my area there are 8 missionaries: Elders: Vause, Udoh, Asabere, Me  Sisters: Owusu-Kanyeke, Ofori, Ntuzela, and Shange.
I have loads of pictures that I cant wait  to upload for you to see...no wifi here at all.

Love you tons!!
Elda Wash

Image result for lizards in kumasi ghana

No comments:

Post a Comment