Thursday, October 29, 2015

Alma 56:47-48 (I love my Elder!)

October 26,2015

Hello Everyone,
I am feeling pretty ok now. Its mostly i think from the climate. It rained everyday last week for like an hour at a time. then the sun came out and gave me a sunburn. Its not even the rainy season!!! Its kinda lame.
Our investigators are doing alright. We had two baptisms last saturday and I performed the confirmations. The two that got baptized were named Justice and Diana.
On a regular p day we study, wash, and clean everything. We then go to town for anything we need. Today Elder Vause gave me a haircut. Its really good.
Training lasts till eleven then its lunch till 12. We train on the lessons in PMG.
The church has a keyboard but it is broken. The Zone leader Elder Udoh plays really well so he plays. My shoes are always covered in mud but I almost always wear my echos or the sandals.
Stories: 
Last week I was walking along the road in the dark on the way to a lesson when I saw a hole in the side of the road right by the street gutter. I stepped over it but didn't see the one right after it. Of course my foot hit air and i fell into the gutter. Ask Brother Featherstone what's in these things. I smelled so stinking bad!!!
Story 2: We were contacting and were led to a house at the end of the trail. Once we investigated who lived there we discovered an elderly woman. She said she was super sick. Elder Asabere asked if we could discuss for a little and she agreed. In Twi he described who were and told her about the priesthood and its power in healing. She began to tear up and asked us to heal her because she had been sick for years. I anointed and my companion blessed her that according to her faith she would be healed the next day. We came to check on her the following afternoon and saw her pounding fufu. She said that the second she woke up the next morning she felt as though she had never been sick.
 I am so sorry to hear that everyone is sick. Ask for a blessing because I know 100% without a doubt that the priesthood is God's power given to men to act in His name!!
Thanks for packing up my stuff haha. And If you can go and read chapter 56 verses 47-48 of Alma that would be great.
 Love you all tons and give everyone a huge hug for me!!
Elder Walch

No comments:

Post a Comment