Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Zone Conference...Getting to call home!!!!!!

Hello family!
So I have received plenty packages...(Baye, Deiberts, Sis. Johnston and Sis. Mosino THANK YOU VERY MUCH!)  for which I am very grateful. I do love packages a lot, but I love love love LOVE getting letters. The whole time I have been with Elder Asabere, he has received no letters and no packages. I share mine with him always but I think a package, unopened and with his name on it would bring him so much joy.
Sorry to hear about Allison... Yikes! My companion loves tootsie rolls. He likes the candies I get just nothing sour. Ghanaians in general don't do sour. If you could send both of us instant potatoes and soup mixes that would be the best! 
Zone conference was amazing! I love president Cosgrave so much. He is a man that is truly called of God. 
Alright so for the Christmas call:  I get 40 minutes to call home. I will be calling on friday night, sometime in the evening; probably around 6:30 or 7:00 depending. That means it will be around 10:30 or 11 on the morning there. As a request, I would like to hear Jamie and Kaila also. Since you take Kaila with the family to Arizona, she must already be family haha. And anyone else that would want to come. 
So we have new investigators that need your prayers. Please pray for Susie, Collins, Elizabeth, Emmanuel, and Aaron. They are very powerful people but need some help. 
As I stated a couple weeks ago, I need to know the day of the week on which I was born. It will determine my Akan name. 
Also please send me many pictures of all my siblings and friends.
Thank you all so so much for all that you do in supporting and praying for me. I was able to weigh myself at the mission home last week and discovered just how much weight I have lost. When I left home, I weighed 184 with light clothes on. When I weighed last week I was 163 with all of my mission attire on. Despite this drop in weight, I feel great. I have energy and am happy all the time. I love these people and I love this country almost as much as I love my own. Despite my many flaws, I have come to develop a deep and abiding love for the Savior and for all those around me. 
I love you all so so much and I am looking forward to friday!
Afehyia Pa Afi Enko Beto Yen! (Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year)
Elder Walch




No comments:

Post a Comment