Monday, May 9, 2016

Small World and Excited About it!

Oh how great it was to hear from you all yesterday! I enjoyed it so much! I hope you can understand my new sense of humor. It probably did not make a whole lot of sense last night but that's that.
I am glad to hear that everyone is well. The name of my new companion is Brother Osei-Tutu. He is a stake missionary. A stake missionary is one that is a part time missionary who stays in mission boundaries but goes to another place that he is needed for a short time. Brother Osei-Tutu is the older brother of an elder I met in the MTC who I email every week! It is such a small world when you are in the church! 
Anyways I am having a good time here in Obuasi and am looking forward to a hard working transfer. My last companion wasn't all too serious which was why we had some difficulties. Now we are very good friends. 
I am very grateful for all the things you people do for me. I pray for all of you everyday. I pray that you will always hold on to the truth because, as the apostle paul taught, the truth will set you free!
 I know life isn't easy, but it is bearable when you put your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ and his atonement. I love you all very very much! Until next time!
Love Elder Walch

No comments:

Post a Comment